Adult MinistryGrowing Together in Faith
Don’t see what you are looking for? Want to know how to connect to a group? Interested in starting a study? Contact us using the form at the bottom of the page.
Sunday Morning Groups
The following groups meet each week at 10 am:
- Adult Fellowship/Pathfinder Class – Lectionary – Room 3
- Crusaders – Topical Bible Studies – Room 11
- Growing in Faith Together – Seasonal/Topic studies – Room 9
- Joyful Christians – Seasonal/Topic studies – Room 13
Schedule for Weekly & Short-term Groups
- Wednesdays – 10:00 am – Women’s Bible Study meets each week in the Meeting Room downstairs.
Walk to Emmaus
United Women in Faith
United Women in Faith has a wonderful history and is an integral part of the local church, the community and the world. UWF meets monthly for study, programs, outings or service. There is also a collective local monthly mission focus and details can be found at the collection site in the mission hall.
For more information on the global connection of UWF, Click Here
The Funtimers Council is a dedicated group that plans events for adults throughout the year. Adult luncheons include a great meal and wonderful entertainment. Outings have included historical tours, gardens, plays, Panther’s stadium tour, and other unusual or interesting places around our state.
- See Upcoming Events Page for more details.